CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
FINOLEX PLASSON INDUSTRIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) Activities carried by the Company
1. Construction of new building of Primary Grampanchayat School at Adhe village, Taluka. Maval,District Pune.
Adhe village is located in Maval Taluka, near Urse village, were the factory of the Company is located and having is a population of around 1100 peoples. Agriculture is a main occupation of the people of the village. The Village is having only Primary School i.e. up to seventh standard and further for Secondary school education, the students are required to visit the nearby villages of Adhe.
At present around 148 students are studying in the Primary Grampanchayat school of the village and as per statistics for last 4 to 5 years there has been increase of students by 10%. The School is having total 6 classrooms which are very old and badly damaged and hence required to be reconstructed or rebuild. Considering the need, the Company Constructed new school building in Adhe village.
Photograph of School building constructed by the Company is as under:
2. High Flow Oxgen Machine donated to Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education And Research (Medical College) and Dr. Bhausaheb Sardesai Talegaon Rural Hospital for COVID-19.
3.Contribution towards Dnyanada Institute of Flow Piping Technology, Pune.
The Dnyanada Institute of Flow Piping Technology (DIFPT), Pune was set up with a vision for developing Centre of Excellence in the area of Plumbing & Flow Piping Technology enabling development of skilled resources required for the construction industry for economically and educationally deprived rural youth. The Institute’s Objectives are strongly aligned with the objectives of “Skill India Mission” and it addresses unemployment and supports national skill development. The Company supported the institute for conducting virtual classes for skill development.
“Giving is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference.”
Our Initiatives In Important Sectors
rehabilitation of villages at Sangli that sufferred duringrecent floods
Rural development in konkan area of Maharashtra
Infrastructure development of Education Institution at Pune
Donation Towards Providing
Free Medical Facility
Supporting old age home & Etc
For Information In Detail Click On Below Link
4.CSR contribution towards Lokmanya Public Charitable Trust, Dapoli (Loksadhana)
The contributed CSR funds were utilized towards following projects of Loksadhana.
1. Project Balbhavan - Balbhavan is multipurpose hall for pre-primary and primary school children to learn in a joyful environment and conduct various educational activities. The project is almost complete and if the corona calamity is over by the end of April 2020, it will be completed before the end of May 2020. The funds which are allotted for this project are Rs. 5,00,000/-. The built-up area of this hall is 900 Sq. Feet. This multipurpose hall is going to be a crucial asset for the primary school and will benefit many children attending the primary school.
2. Project Mitra Chavani - Mitra Chavani is construction of new fabricated roof on the Savitri Girls Hostel which subsequent to its completion will be used as a multi purpose residential facility for residential arrangements of participants of camps organised by Loksadhana and also for the guests and parents. Mitra Chavani will be benefiting many guests and visitors of Loksadhana. The funds allotted for this project are Rs.10,00,000/-. The total area of Mitra Chavani roof is 8720 Sq. Feet. The Mitra Chavani roof will be completed before monsoon provided the corona calamity is contained by end of April 2020.
3. Project Gunashila - Project Gunashila is construction of First Floor above the Leelavati Girls Hostel. Project Gunashila will be utilised as Women Empowerment Centre for rural women. This facility will host many projects and trainings intended for empowerment of rural women. The facility comprises of 6500 Sq. Feet built-up area 7600 Sq. Feet. roof structure. Gunashila will be completed soon after the monsoon season provided the corona calamity is contained by end of April 2020. The funds allotted for this project are Rs. 20,00,000/-.